Saturday, September 6, 2008

Award and a Tag

Tagged by a great blog! Lofty Matters tagged me…so here goes!

First, the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

5. Link the person who tagged you.

6. Leave a comment for each blogger.


Seven Facts About Me:

1. I’m a single mom, 38

2. I have 2 boys Caleb 5, Greyson 18 months

3. I was born and raised in St. Louis, Mo

4. I have blond and blue eyes

5. I hate having my picture taken

6. I love to decorate

7. I’m a night owl


Six Quirks About Me

1. I love to sleep but I don’t do much of it

2. I have a deep obsession for the color baby pink

3. I am a list person

4. I’m happiest when I’m reorganizing something

5. Driving relaxes me

6. I love bargain hunting, yard sales, thrift store , flea markets


I am tagging:

1. It's Ok to be Weird!

2. Mom Knows Everything

3. My Life as Mother and Single Parent

4. Mom with the Brownies

I know I am supposed to have 7 but I could only think of a few so if you would like to play please do.

I was also given a award by by Bloggy friend The Life of an Everyday BBW ,April Thank You so Much! I really appreciated you thinking of me.

I Love Your Blog Award

The rules for this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.

It's hard for me to select the blogs to nominate. There are so many wonderful blogs out there. My immediate choices are;

It's Ok to be Weird!

Mom Knows Everything

Mom with the Brownies

Melinda Zook

Points of View (Discussion Blog)

Keeping The Kingdom First

Happy To Be Called Mommy


post signature

4 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank you for the award and the tag. I love meme's and of course I love awards. Hope you are having a great weekend! :o)

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

Thanks a million, Tammy! That's awesome. I'm posting it tonight!!

NH Yocal said...

Aww, thank you, thank you!!!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tammy,
Thanks for giving me an award but as always, TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I really appreciate getting an award from you. Thanks again. God bless.