Tagged by a great blog! Lofty Matters tagged me…so here goes!
First, the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I’m a single mom, 38
2. I have 2 boys Caleb 5, Greyson 18 months
3. I was born and raised in St. Louis, Mo
4. I have blond and blue eyes
5. I hate having my picture taken
6. I love to decorate
7. I’m a night owl
Six Quirks About Me
1. I love to sleep but I don’t do much of it
2. I have a deep obsession for the color baby pink
3. I am a list person
4. I’m happiest when I’m reorganizing something
5. Driving relaxes me
6. I love bargain hunting, yard sales, thrift store , flea markets
I am tagging:I know I am supposed to have 7 but I could only think of a few so if you would like to play please do.
I was also given a award by by Bloggy friend The Life of an Everyday BBW ,April Thank You so Much! I really appreciated you thinking of me.
The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.
It's hard for me to select the blogs to nominate. There are so many wonderful blogs out there. My immediate choices are;
It's Ok to be Weird!
Mom Knows Everything
Mom with the Brownies
Points of View (Discussion Blog)
Keeping The Kingdom First
Happy To Be Called Mommy