Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tidbit Tuesday!


Well Tuesday is upon us again! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend with family and friends.

In case this is your first time here I have been under the weather so I have a doctor's appt. today, so my tidbits are a little sparse today. Please be sure and check out some of our previous tidbits.

There is also more tidbits over at Melinda Zook on Tuesdays.


If anyone has ever tasted the moo latte
at Dairy Queen and loved it like me. You can make your own using Folger's Latte mix and vanilla ice cream. I can't tell any difference from the taste. Might can use it making ice coffee too.

To dust your lamp shades, just use a new paint brush. I pick a few of these up at the dollar store.

Zap garlic cloves in the microwave for 15 seconds and the skins will slip right off!

Know someone with a roach problem?


Several years ago I had a friend that became over run with roaches. Well she could not spray because it makes her sick. A friend of told her to go to the liquor store and buy and cheap bottle of red wine (it must be red) and pour it into plastic jar caps and put all around the house . Well she did, with 2 to3 weeks she came to see a decline in the roaches. They drink it and die. It took awhile but she did get rid of all the bugs with the red wine and a few combat roach motels.

post signature



No comments: