I love the smell of fresh clean laundry ( Another OCD Of Mine), so here I am again starting to just bring you another tidbit about something I had tryed and liked. When I had a flashback of something I did several years back waiting tables to prove my OCD of laundry smells.
I had gotten a table of two gentlemen talking business, as I approached the table I smelled the smell and for some reason it was very strong. So I took their drink and what not and each time I came back to the table I wanted to ask him what kind of fabric softener and dryer sheets his wife used. But I kept thinking Tammy you can't ask this man that he will think you are nuts! Well I overroad my instinct and ask anyway. ( At this point I am now giving you another tidbit of advice.) NEVER OVERRIDE YOUR INSTINCT EVER!
The man looked at me just like I was nuts. Beside the fact that I think I embarrassed the besus of him. So my OCD for laundry smells made me look like I escaped from a mental institution. Lesson learned.
Now that I have bored you with me my "I walked five miles in the snow" story. Here is the real post.
I ran across this I thought, WOW!
Now I can smell the fresh clean laundry smell and be resourceful too! I have used most of these for a long time just for the smell and can tell you it works well. I love them in my car.
US Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow-jackets away. I use them all the time I use it when I am working outside. It really works. The yellow jackets just veer around you.
1. All this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer! It ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
3. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.
4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.
6. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
7. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
8. To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a Drawer or hang in the closet.
9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
12. To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with Water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
16 Eliminate static electricity from venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and Storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
Hope you find a few that you can use.