Sunday, March 23, 2008


Welcome to Tidbit's Of Tammy I am so happy to have you join me. I hope that you will take the opportunity to stop by often.

Tidbit's Of Tammy is just that. It is a look at small tidbits of my life that I enjoy and love and that I find interesting. I hope that you will find some of the things to be interesting too! I love surfing the internet, reading article and books about the different subject that I find interesting and useful so now instead of keeping them in a box or file I will be sharing my "tidbits" with you.

Here are a few of the topics you can look forward to me sharing about:

  • Decorating
  • Organizing
  • Family & Holiday Traditions
  • Home Remedies & Beauty
  • Home & Time Management
  • Crafts
  • Recipes & Cooking
  • Parenting
  • Bargain Hunting
  • Frugal Living
  • Spiritual Life

post signature






No comments: