Saturday, August 9, 2008

Need Help Keeping Track Of Every Ones Chores?


I found a cool site that helps you keep track of your families chores!

Does one or more of these things apply to you?

  • I often need to remind people to do their fair share
  • My children/spouse/roommate and I argue about doing chores
  • Sometimes I forget what needs doing until it is too late
  • I feel flustered and don't have enough time to organize

ChoreBuster can help you with all of these problems by automatically creating a fair chore chart or schedule for you and others that you live with!


Here is a Demo of how it works here



post signature

5 comments:

momwithbrownies said...

Hi Tammy,

I've posted about my bathroom shelf. :o) Thanks for the comment.

Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies

The Success said...

Hi
thanks to advertise in my blog
Success For You

The Success

Anonymous said...

i have been in your blog for almost 12 hours, i was kinda busy and was not able to comment right away. anyway, thanks for sharing this tool!!

also for the visit and comment ;)

Mom Knows Everything said...

That's a really good idea! We all have assigned chores at our house.

NH Yocal said...

Cool, I like that one! We all need to keep up on those chores...me included : )

BTW, you are so awesome, I have to pass on a little award to you. You may have already gotten it, but just in case, come on by http://www.zooklight.com/2008/08/kick-butt-award-for-me-aww-shucks.html