Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tidbit Tuesday



Happy Tuesday to you!

Well I have a great tidbit for you today. Have you ever heard of Atomic Learning? Well I had not until I started working for my current employer. Atomic Learning is a site where you can watch tutorials on many different things. You learn how to blog, learn about Del.icio.us, Gimp, Wordpress, Blogger



Just to name a few. I have learned so much from Atomic Learning, I am sure you will too!

Now there is only one thing if you would like to take part in these tutorials you will need to email me or see if the school that your child goes to participates in the site because you have to buy a subscription to the site but I have the code that you need to get in that I will share with you. This is a really great learning site about so many different programs, you will not be disappointed.

So Email Me! One last note don't forget to head over to Melinda Zook to see what she has for Tidbit Tuesday.

post signature






2 comments:

NH Yocal said...

Great tidbit! I need things like this...I can be so dense on learning things these days. Thanks!

Tidbits Of Tammy said...

I have really learned a lot myself. You can never learn enough!

Thanks for dropping by Melinda!