Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tidbit Tuesday








Well today I am changing things up a little bit.I have been doing Tantelizing Tuesday.
But I think I am going to change it to Thursday for yummy recipes.
When I started my blog I debated about making a
Tidbit Tuesday and I decided against it. But last night
when I got in from work,I was online I got a comment on
Make It Yourself Monday from Melinda Zook.
Whenever I get a comment I always
visit the persons site and have a look around.

Well I noticed she had Tidbit Tuesday and she was letting others join her
every Tuesday.So that the new Tuesday Line up!
Maybe you might like to join us.

So here is your Tidbit for this Tuesday...

Do you know that honey has natural healing properties? If you have a skin blemish,
cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it.
Honey kills the bacteria,keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight!

Here is another tidbit that I found to work well. If you begin to get a sore throat,
before you go to bed gargle with antiseptic mouthwash. It can not be regular
mouthwash, it has to be antiseptic mouthwash. Yes it is nasty but it works!
Wake up the next morning and your throat feels better!

To remove bleach smell from your hands, pure vinegar or lemon juice
all over your hands. Then rinse.

I will have more of a tidbit next week.
This was kinda a last minute switch so I had to work fast.

post signature










1 comment:

NH Yocal said...

Great tidbits! Thanks for joining in this week!